The close interlocking of theory and practice is the recipe for success for studying at the Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg (DHBW). During the theoretical phase, you will learn sound theoretical knowledge as a student, which you can then implement in the practical phase in your company. In the company you will gain insight into all relevant departments and take over your own projects at an early stage.
At the end of the program, you will not only have completed your studies, but you will also have gained a lot of practical work experience, which is particularly appreciated by employers. During your studies, you will receive a monthly salary and all other benefits that are part of an employment contract with a company. Additionally you have the possibility to improve your foreign language skills and gain intercultural experience through a stay abroad within one semester.
- Interest in active participation
- Ambition & stamina (double burden)
- Higher education entrance qualification / technical college entrance qualification / A level
Duration: 6 semesters (3 years)
Fields of study:
- Bachelor of Engineering | Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering | Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering | Industrial Engineering and Management
- Bachelor of Science | Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science | Business Informatics
- Bachelor of Arts | Industry
- Bachelor of Arts | International Business
- Bachelor of Arts | Consulting & Controlling
- Bachelor of Engineering: DHBW Lörrach, DHBW Friedrichshafen
- Bachelor of Science: DHBW Lörrach, DHBW Friedrichshafen
- Bachelor of Arts: DHBW Villingen-Schwenningen
We offer you individual and personal development opportunities through interesting further education programs and assignments abroad.
Apply until 31.08. of each year for one of our study places for the following year.
We are looking forward to your application!