HeDu is a training cooperation between the companies Hectronic and Dunkermotoren.
The aim of this cooperation is to offer young people the opportunity to complete a cross-company apprenticeship and thus to learn skills and abilities beyond the requirements of an apprenticed profession / study.
We for your future - already since 2009!
Since 2009, this unique successful concept 'HeDu' has been proving its worth, which means that during the apprenticeship both insights into Hectronic and Dunkermotoren are provided. Door to door, joint projects are realized and various apprenticeship measures are carried out. The strength of Dunkermotoren lies in mechanics, whereas Hectronic is the specialist for electronics/informatics. As technical professions in particular are becoming increasingly complex and require a wide range of specialist knowledge, these requirements are optimally met by the HeDu apprenticeship cooperation.
Your advantages at a glance
- Insight into two innovative companies with two different product ranges
- A sound basic apprenticeship in the fields of mechanics and electronics
- Efficient transfer of knowledge and skills beyond the apprenticeship plan
- Exchange of experience and knowledge transfer of both companies
- Regular exchange and feedback meetings
- All-round support by qualified instructors and training officers within the operational departments
- Very good chances of employment with individual development opportunities
- Attractive special services
- Stays abroad during training and studies
- Implementation of joint excursions
- Introduction days
- Joint visits to job fairs and university of applied sciences exchanges as well as holding our own apprenticeship days
- Here you are in:
- HeDu apprenticeship days
- Early technical education for small children (Technolino)
- Participation in technology lessons (educational partnerships with local schools)
- Supervision of student internships in the company
We have already been able to prove several times that this apprenticeship cooperation is unique in this way.
We have received numerous education awards in the last 10 years and we are very proud of that!
In 2018 we won the IHK education award, which underlines the high importance of vocational training for Germany as a business location and shows the impressive educational performance of the companies. It is a great recognition for the work done in various projects. It is of great importance what the apprentices of HeDu achieve and what opportunities this cooperation offers the two companies.
Further information about the HeDu training cooperation can be found at https://www.hedu-ausbildung.de